#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: JENNIFER HUDSON CRIES AT FAMILY MURDER TRIAL "WARN SISTER ABOUT EX"

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

JENNIFER HUDSON CRIES AT FAMILY MURDER TRIAL "WARN SISTER ABOUT EX"



The tough slim down Hudson had a understandable meltdown in court on Monday.  Jennifer Hudson bravely took the stand on Monday to testify in the murder trial of the man who is charged with killing her mother, brother and nephew.


Dressed all in black with her hair pulled back in a somber style, the Oscar winner revealed how she had warned her sister not to marry William Balfour. Hudson was on the stand for 30 minutes and was the first witness called to the stand.



“I would tell Julia over and over again not to marry William,” Hudson, 30, told the Chicago courtroom on the first day of the trial, reported the Chicago Sun Times.

“None of us; myself, my mother, or my brother, we did not like how he treated her and I didn’t like how he treated my nephew.”

 Jennifer’s candid revelation was met with numerous objections from the defense, which Judge Charles Burns sustained.  Balfour faces three counts of first-degree murder, aggravated kidnapping and home invasion in the deaths of Jennifer's and Julia's mother Darnell Hudson Donerson, 57; brother Jason Hudson, 29; and Julia's son Julian King, 7, on October 24, 2008.
The former American Idol star went on to reveal the depth of her relationship with her mother, telling the court they had slept in the same bed until she was 16 and continued to talk every day after that.

She realized something was terribly wrong the morning after the bodies were found when she woke up in Tampa, Florida and saw that her mother hadn’t texted her yet.

“I noticed that — I’m looking to see the text from my mom and it wasn’t any,” she said. “I kept sitting there wondering, like that’s strange. That was the first thing I said, ‘My mom didn’t text me.’”
She finally got the tragic news when her sister called her fiancé David Otunga’s phone and told them what had happened.




“I remember it like yesterday, obviously," she said. "And he couldn’t understand what she was saying because she was so hysterical and I grabbed the phone form him and that’s when she told me.”
Hudson also recalled the close relationship she had with her young nephew saying, “It was always me and my Tugga Bear. That's what I called him."
 Balfour has pleaded not guilty to the triple murder. If convicted of at least two of the murder counts, the 30-year-old, on parole at the time of the killings after serving nearly seven years for attempted murder and vehicular hijacking, would face a mandatory life sentence. Trial continues today.


Read More Click Now

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin